- Monday September 12 – Attitudes of a Disciple
- Swami Kriyananda talks about taking discipleship initiation from Yogananda
- Monday September 19 – Chakras series by Swami Kriyananda
- Monday September 26 – Chakras series
- Monday October 3 – Chakras series
- Monday October 10 – Chakras series
- Monday October 17 – Chakras series
- Monday October 24 – How to be an Inspiring Teacher
Mondays 5pm (PDT) to 6pm.
We listen to an audio talk by Swami Kriyananda from Ananda’s archive recordings and as a group. These are talks from the formative years when Ananda was beginning and are very instructive on how to live the spiritual life.
The format sounds really simple and it is, but the effect of listening to talks and meditating with like minded souls from all over the world has profound and lasting effects.
Treasures Satsangs are offered by Treasures Along the Path Manager Nayaswami Krishna and are not part of the Virtual Community programs.
We use an online classroom program called Adobe Connect, which allows us to send you a link via email before each satsang. Email us to sign up
If you cannot make it and would like to receive the link to the recording of the satsang, email and let us know. Email Krishna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates to the schedule if something comes up, are posted on this website.
We thank Treasures member Casey Hughes for making this Satsang format possible.
“Listening to Swamiji’s talk, sitting with other Ananda members in the broadcast room at Ananda Village, seeing far-away friends on a screen, being the in the midst of an on-line conversation – I was deeply moved by the feeling of a divine presence among us, a feeling intensified by the heart connection among so many receptively listening souls.” PVC, Nevada City, CA